Home Sport News Mayweather Dismisses Rematch With McGregor

Mayweather Dismisses Rematch With McGregor

Floyd Mayweather has dismissed speculations that he will be having a rematch with Conor McGregor.

It was rumoured that the pair could meet again in an MMA Octagon for a rematch after Mayweather defeated McGregor in what was tagged the biggest spectacle in combat sports on August 26 2017 in Las Vegas, Nevada.

Mayweather had earlier teased fight fans earlier this month when he posted a video of himself on Twitter standing in an octagon with the caption ‘Come at the king, you best not miss’.

The 50-0 five-weight former world champion boxer who attended NBA All Stars Night in Los Angeles questioned by journalist Mike Bohn, said he already fought conor, and he is in a Basketball game not an MMA match

In his response McGregor ‘notorious’ said he never seeked rematch in the first place and he is happy for Mayweather since his retirement and urge him to enjoy his retirement insisting he is evaluating his options.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here